The 150 tph DMS module / plant can be fully assembled in our workshop. The module is suitable for base metals pre-concentration or beneficiation of heavy minerals (e.g. iron ore or diamonds).
The module will be trial assembled and water tested, and will be available for inspection and purchase. Final paint specification and electrics can be specified by the purchaser.
The module is from our MAT range of Production Ready DMS modules, which provides better separation than can be achieved using jigs. The module features a media densification module that has a reduced foot-print and height compared to a conventional DMS circuit. Selection of optimal single-stage magnetic separators and densifiers ensure that ferrosilicon quality is not compromised whilst acheiving industry-leading low ferrosilicon consumption.
The module includes:
- Feed preparation module
- Automated density control
- Dense media cyclone and product washing
- 2 x 510 mm Multotec dense medium cylones (32 mm top size)
- Weir Warman pumps
- Vibramech screens
- Debtech automatic density controller.
- Containerized MCC / Control room.
- Material handling package including feed bin, feed conveyors and floats and sinks conveyors.
- Crushing, screening and scrubbing circuit for feed preparation.
- Full turnkey site installation including earthworks and concrete works.
- Complete spares service.
The Explorer 30 trailer-mounted exploration / pilot plants can be fully assembled in our workshop. The Explorer 30 is developed for on-site pilot DMS campaigns for base metals preconcentration or beneficiation of heavy minerals (e.g. iron ore), and bulk sampling of gemstones. We have previously supplied Explorer 30 plants to BHPB.
The plant will be trial assembled and water tested, and will be available for inspection and purchase or lease.
The plant consists of a front-end with feed bin, feed conveyor, primary VGF, and a scrubber with a double-skin trommel. The second half of the trailer consists of a surge bin, weigh feeder and 10 tph DMS, with concentrate handling system. The motor control centre is mounted on the top floor of the DMS complete with a sheeted operator shelter.
The DMS is a standard Consulmet design complete with separating cyclone. Automatic density control is via a Debex unit. Tracer test sampling points are provided on the DMS. DMS concentrate is discharged into a secure sputnik system. DMS rejects are discharged onto a conveyor.
The plant is designed to be fed by a Front-End-Loader (client supplied) complete with load cells on the bucket to monitor feed tonnage.
- We can provide a comprehensive on-site installation supervision and dry and wet (hot and cold) commissioning service.
- Full turnkey site installation.
- Complete spares service.